Will Following Alexis Ren’s 10 Minute Ab Workout Give You Abs?
…and more importantly, should YOU give it a try?
Hey there vipers!
Today I want to share my thoughts and opinions on Alexis Ren and her 10 minute Ab workout routine.
For those who don’t know who Alexis Ren actually is, then here’s a real quick answer:
She’s an internet superstar with over 12.8 million Instagram followers and she’s also a model!
And, if you haven’t seen her ab workout video here it is…
Here’s a breakdown of her workout list:
Each exercise goes for 30 seconds.
As you can see, it’s pretty intense but at the same time very doable.
BUT, does it really work?
Obviously it does for Alexis Ren, but she may have been like this her entire life and looking back as far as I can see, she’s always had a thin physique.
Her video has been viewed over 7 MILLION times, which is insane for a workout video.
Does Alexis Ren Ab Workout Work?
That’s what a lot of people have been asking – even in her Youtube comments.
The short answer – YES this routine will strengthen, tighten and slim down your waistline, and, possibly show those six pack abs that are extremely good at hiding.
BUT, if you want serious results, you’ll also have to eat healthy because nutrition is in my opinion is just as or even more important.
One Youtuber, left a comment on her video which read…
So, how many times should you do these ab exercises?
Alexis recommends doing these exercises daily. Yup, you read that right…DAILY!
In my opinion, that’s probably a little extreme. I mean, your abs need rest too, correct?
Personally, you could follow this routine every second day or even 3 times per week and still see results, as long as you’re active daily and eating healthy, which is super important.
Overall, I think this is a killer ab workout that will certainly put you to the test.
Best of all, it’s only a 10 minute workout which I’m sure anybody could squeeze into their day, even if their running a busy schedule.
Alexis Ren’s Diet Plan
Surprisingly, Alexis has a fairly simple diet plan that she follows.
Foods Alexis Ren avoids:
- NO bread. Duh, she’s gluten-free.
- NO fast food. Damn gurl, how do you do it????
- NO alcohol. Good for her, but I’m happy having a couple vodka’s in moderation.
- NO red meat. Relax, she still eats other meats, just a small amount.
- NO eating after 7 pm. That’s a good little tip for all you night time snackers!
- NOT a lot of sugar.
- NO fruit after lunch. Strange, I’d have to ask her about this one.
Foods Alexis Ren eats:
- Fruit. Lots of pineapple, strawberries, watermelon, papaya, and mango for endless smoothies and açaí bowls.
- Kale chips. “Oh kale yeah!”
- Vegan protein powder. Pshh, like her workout schedule isn’t enough?!
- Trail mix (without M&M’s). C’mon, that’s like the only part I eat.
- Banana ice cream. She calls it ice cream, while I call it as I see it—bananas blended with almond milk.
- Salad (with lemon and pepper). At this point, there aren’t enough salads in the world for that kind of body.
- Veggie burgers (wrapped in lettuce with avocado). “It’s an avocado. Thanks!”
This is very similar to what’s inside the very popular metabolic cooking program that’s helped hundreds of thousands of men and women get shredded!
Are You Going To Give Alexis Ren’s Ab Workouts A Try?
If you’re here to see if this routine is going to work, I think it’s safe to say it’s going to burn the next day, but if you stay consistent, diciplined and follow this for 30 days, you will see results.
Actually, I challenge YOU to give it a go for 30 days starting today.
Today I hear you mutter???
Yup, start today! It’s only 10 minutes and if you follow along with the video above (Bookmark this page) it will feel like you’re working out with the internet superstar!
Just make sure you’re also following a healthy diet plan as well and I’m sure you’ll be surprised at the end of the 30 days.
Well, what are you waiting for?
Get down, press play and let’s get started…
In 30 days you’ll thank me…and Alexis Ren.
On this page: